Mountain Hardwear Trango 3.1 Tents
Mountain Hardwear Trango 3.1 is a 3 person tent designed for expedition use. Ideal on the mountain or as a long term basecamp setup. Numerous guy points, large vestibule, double skinned. Total weight with all poles and pegs is just over 5kg.
I have two of these for sale. 1 new and 1 used once. Both in excellent condition but both need to be re-seamsealed as the existing sealant is starting to flake off.
RRP was around USD $1000
The winter mountaineering standard for over a decade, Trango™ tents are extremely refined shelters for two, three and four people.
Featuring DAC NSL poles combined with Mountain Hardwear's four-pole design and including their patented tension shelf for added strength, Trango™ tents excel in the toughest conditions. Poled vestibule offers additional room front and rear. Guaranteed watertight construction.
- Updated: DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours.
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch™ stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- Pitch Light™ configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- 2 dry entry vestibules
- 2 dual canopy and mesh doors
- 2 Tension Shelves
- SVX window for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Welded guy clip anchors
- Internal guy system
- Reflective guy-out loops, starter point and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
- Welded zipper flap construction is lighter and drier than a sewn flap
- Watertight door zippers
- Reflective zipper pulls
- Mesh storage pockets
- Mesh and canopy zippered thru-vent
- Superlight 1/4" buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Reflective starter point