Mountain Hardwear Bunker Tent
The Mountain Hardwear Bunker Tent is a one person waterproof breathable single skin mountaineering tent. It is simple and fast to put up and designed to withstand extended storms at high elevations. The small footprint and compact size fits on ledges and the clip set-up makes for fast high-wind pitches and heavy snow load capability. This tent has heavy duty aluminium poles, similar to Hilleberg tents. It is bombproof!
Designed to be waterproof at high altitude in snow conditions. They are not designed to keep out rain .
Description and SpecsCapacity:1Minimum weight:3.2 lbs (1.5 kg)Packaged weight:3.9 lbs (1.8 kg)Floor area:16.6 sq ft (1.5 sq m)Number of doors:1Number of poles:2Body fabric:Conduit FRFloor fabric:Superlight 2000 NylonPole type:Atlas Scandium PFInterior height:35" (89 cm)Packed size5" x 24" (13 x 61 cm)
- Fully taped fly, welded zipper flaps and watertight door zippers
- Aluminium pole system is super-light, super-strong, with cold-resistant cord for extremely cold temperatures; can be serviced by hand in the field
- Conduit™ FR 30 denier fly fabric is waterproof, breathable, and fire-retardant
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch™ stabilizes tent using fewer poles, making it super-strong
- Welded, zippered mesh vents on fly are adjustable to control ventilation
- SVX window is UV-resistant and remains flexible to -40°F, providing a view without heat loss
- Reflective zipper pulls make it easy to find tent at night
- Superlight, super-strong buckles and webbing for expedition use
- Interior mesh storage pockets are welded to the tent