Mountain Hardwear Absolute Zero Downsuit
Mountain Hardwear Absolute Zero Downsuit. Size Large.
This downsuit is THE Everest summit suit.
Only used once as too large for me.
Manufactuerer's RRP USD$1700 (AUD$2400)
Here is the manufacturer's description.
"Our most advanced and carefully-crafted high-altitude climbing suit yet. We worked with the world's most accomplished alpinists to redesign this suit from the ground up, refining features from oxygen mask-compatibility to a unique internal suspender system. This design was made with the highest level of focus on functionality, simplicity, and durability and has been put to the ultimate test in the Khumbu Valley. Bringing it back to our proving grounds, we've ensured that mountaineers can have complete confidence in their kit and their chances of success on summit day.
- Center Back Length: 28 in / 71 cm Inseam
- Uses: Alpine Climbing
- Pertex 20D Diamond Fuse Ripstop shell fabric with Pertex® 50D reinforced panels at elbows, knees, seat, and hem
- Box wall baffle construction with 800-fill RDS-certified down Certified by Control Union. License Number: CU 848416
- Low profile, insulated fixed hood with drawcord for quick adjustments
- Extended underarm vent zippers
- Internal suspender system with sternum adjustments
- The Responsible Down Standard certifies down against animal welfare requirements and tracks it from the source to the final product.
- 800-fill RDS-certified down
- 4 lb 3 oz / 1963 g