COVID 19 UPDATE
With current restrictions in place and no clear timeframe for their duration, Andrew Lock Adventures cannot guarantee any departures at this time. However we can say that we are happy to take tentative reservations WITHOUT deposit, pending Australian and State Government easing of those restrictions. We'll pencil you in and if the trip is able to proceed , we'll contact you to assess your intent to attend. Booking forms and equipment rental forms will at least enable us to assess interest and the equipment likely to be needed should the adventures proceed.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you've any questions and until the adventures recommence, stay safe!